Skinny Sticks Garden Veggie
Taste test: These are long, square-cut, French fry-like snacks that come in three different colors (yellow, orange and green) and have a nice onion and vegetable flavor.
They're very tasty and quite delicious. Most impressive is the fact that they've made these long fries hollow inside. All three colors were crunchy, but the orange ones seemed to be the crunchiest of them all, with yellow in second place and green in back. Putting aside any health benefits (since deliciousness and crunchtacularity are always our top criteria), these are an excellent snack. And apparently they're quite a healthy snack as well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vegetable smell, OK.
From the package: “Crave the crunch!” ... “40% less fat than potato chips” ... “If you love to munch, you'll crave the crunch of our Skinny® Sticks. Kind of like old-fashioned shoestring potato sticks, without the center. Kind of like French Fries without the grease. Each flavor is totally unique, totally incredible. And with 40% less fat NATURALLY than potato chips, and 100% more crunch, you just won't want to put them down. Unique & All Natural — a snack that's too good to be true! We sure that you'll get stuck on our sticks ... and that's a promise! — Richard Worth - President”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cool Fruits, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road