Poppers Peanut Butter Candy Corn
Taste test: This is good peanut butter popcorn.
The kernels are uniformly large and nearly round, with a sugary peanut butter taste. Some appear to have more peanut butter on them than others, and the amount of peanut butter in the taste is proportionate. They leave a small amount of powdery sugar residue on your fingers. A good snack.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, sugary peanut buttery smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Glucose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Peanut Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Salt), Water, Coconut Oil, Lecithin, Bicarbonate of Soda.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road