Rap Snacks Lil' Romeo Bar-B-Quing with my Honey Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are sweet barbecue-flavored potato chips.
They taste good and don't have any aftertaste. The packaging is a bit unusual for potato chips, but basically, they're just good chips.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mildly hot barbecue chips sort of smell, makes your mouth water a bit.
From the package: “Lil' Romeo: The New No Limit/Universal Records presents Lil' Romeo. This prodigy to Master P is not only a soldier in training, but also his son. Following in his father's footsteps there is No Limit to his Universal appeal. With the release of his sophomore album, Game Time, Lil' Romeo is the next in line to destroy the competition with his smash hit '2Way.' ”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road