Rap Snacks Lil' Romeo Bar-B-Quing with my Honey Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are sweet barbecue-flavored potato chips.
They taste good and don't have any aftertaste. The packaging is a bit unusual for potato chips, but basically, they're just good chips.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mildly hot barbecue chips sort of smell, makes your mouth water a bit.
From the package: “Lil' Romeo: The New No Limit/Universal Records presents Lil' Romeo. This prodigy to Master P is not only a soldier in training, but also his son. Following in his father's footsteps there is No Limit to his Universal appeal. With the release of his sophomore album, Game Time, Lil' Romeo is the next in line to destroy the competition with his smash hit '2Way.' ”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road