Lance Nekot S'mores Poppers Bite-Size Chocolate & Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Taste test: These are very tasty little snacks, and they live up to their name.
The filling is monochromatic — the chocolate and marshmallow have evidently been mixed together, so you don't see separate brown and white, but these really do taste like s'mores, and they're good. They're small enough that you can have just a tiny sweet snack if you want, but it's unlikely that you'll eat just one. I tried microwaving a few of these to get the melted marshmallow effect, and it did eventually melt the filling, but it really wasn't a melted marshallow sort of feel or taste, so it didn't really add anything to the experience. They come in a convenient Ziploc-like resealable container, but every time I resealed it, I ended up going back for more just a few minutes later, so it's unlikely you'll keep it sealed for long.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice s'more smell, very marshmallowey.
From the package: “Fresh choices that hit the spot anytime, anywhere!” ... “New Lance® Poppers™ pack your favorite flavors into a great new Bite-Size snack! For more snackin' satisfaction try our other Lance® Poppers™ flavors!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road