Tohato Milk Cocoa Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are similar in taste and texture to Cocoa Puffs cereal and its various imitators, except that these are shaped like cheese puffs.
The picture on the bag is looking down into the top of a mug of hot chocolate, and that's what they taste like. They're good, and it's hard to stop eating them. They also give you a ton of these in this bag, which was shipped all the way from Japan and still cost just $1.30.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy and chocolately
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut, Rice), Sugar, Condensed Milk, Sorbitol, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Shortening, Caramel Colouring, Fresh Cream, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Emulsifier (Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road