Tohato Milk Cocoa Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are similar in taste and texture to Cocoa Puffs cereal and its various imitators, except that these are shaped like cheese puffs.
The picture on the bag is looking down into the top of a mug of hot chocolate, and that's what they taste like. They're good, and it's hard to stop eating them. They also give you a ton of these in this bag, which was shipped all the way from Japan and still cost just $1.30.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy and chocolately
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut, Rice), Sugar, Condensed Milk, Sorbitol, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Shortening, Caramel Colouring, Fresh Cream, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Emulsifier (Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road