Torengos Pinch of Pepperjack Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: Torengos are the tortilla chips version of Pringles, uniformly scoop-shaped trangular tortilla chips that come in a can.
This flavor tastes sort of like a very thin layer of Cheez Wiz has been applied to the chip. They're pretty good. They're quite a bit better than the original unflavored Torengos, but they're not nearly as good as the salsa flavored ones.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly cheesy, not bad.
From the package: “Great Tasting Flavors!” ... “Total Fat/Grasa Total 9g 14% Saturated Fat/Grassa Saturada 1.5g 8%”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road