Torengos Pinch of Pepperjack Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: Torengos are the tortilla chips version of Pringles, uniformly scoop-shaped trangular tortilla chips that come in a can.
This flavor tastes sort of like a very thin layer of Cheez Wiz has been applied to the chip. They're pretty good. They're quite a bit better than the original unflavored Torengos, but they're not nearly as good as the salsa flavored ones.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly cheesy, not bad.
From the package: “Great Tasting Flavors!” ... “Total Fat/Grasa Total 9g 14% Saturated Fat/Grassa Saturada 1.5g 8%”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road