Humpty Dumpty Party Mix Barbecue
Taste test: This mix included barbecue-flavored triangular nacho tortilla chips, knot-shaped pretzels, barbecue-flavored Ringolos, barbecue-flavored corn chips, and barbecue-flavored crunchy cheese curls.
The tortilla chips were clearly the standout of the mix, very crisp with a truly great flavor, one of the top tortilla chips of all time. Runner-up among this mix was the cheese curls, which were notable for being the only barbecue cheese curls I've tasted, plus they added a good texture to the mix. The barbecue corn chips were pretty good too, with a somewhat irregular shape (versus your standard Fritos) adding to their appeal. The Ringolos and pretzels came off a bit flat, both in taste and texture, as the potato-to-flavoring ratio in the Ringolos was too high, but the others were sufficiently flavorful that they sort of balanced each other out. The only major complaint was that there weren't more of the in-demand tortilla chips in the bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos. Good.
From the package: “Go for more. Go for Humpty Dumpty.” ... “Servings Per Container: 11” ... Ingredients include Calcium Hydroxide.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road