Prodiana Yucca Chips
Taste test: These are yuca (also know as cassava) chips with sort of a barbecue-like, slightly vinegary, seasoning.
The chips are very crunchy. Yuca chips generally have a somewhat gamier crunch to them than potato chips, but these are actually very crisp for yuca chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, a bit vinegarty, but not really bad.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... “Serving Size 12 chips (31 g)” ... Ingredients include Paprika, Torula Yeast, Tomato Powder and Smoke Flavoring.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road