Utz Party Mix
Taste test: This was one of the better party mixes I've had, possibly because it was missing some of the less tasty elements found in many party mixes.
According to the bag, it includes tortilla chips, BBQ corn chips, crunchy cheese curls, nacho tortillas and pretzel wheels. However, there were no pretzel wheels in the bag, nor any plain tortilla chips (just the nacho cheese ones). The nacho tortillas were quite flavorful, with lots of cheese and a lots of taste. The BBQ corn chips were average, but at least they had barbecue flavor, bringing them one level above your typical party mix corn chip. The crunchy cheese curls were pretty good and quite cheesy. The combination of those three (though it was probably not Utz's intention) is a winner!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese aroma
From the package: There are five separate ingredient lists — one for each kind of snack.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road