Glenny's Bar-b-que Lowfat Soy Crisps
Taste test: These are shaped sort of like rice cakes, but they're actually made with soy flour, in addition to rice (and the soy is listed first).
They taste surprisingly good, considering all of the health benefits listed on the bag. The barbecue taste isn't hot at all, but it's slightly tangy, very salty and a little on the sweet side. If you're some sort of health nut who buys snacks for their nutritional value, these might be a good choice for you.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of an OK aroma that remotely resembles barbecue.
From the package: “I guarantee you'll love them! — Glenny” ... “Delicious! Non GMO delicious!” ... “Based on recent medical research, the combination of Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Soy Protein is a 'Nutritional Powerhouse' to keep bones healthy and strong. One bad of Glenny's Barbeque Soy Crisps gives you 30% of your daily Calcium needs in a delicious non-dairy snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road