Piranha Hyper Hot Wing Power Snack Mix
Taste test: These very crunchy, high-protein snacks come in three different shapes: round discs (about an inch in diameter), spirals (sort of like rotini pasta, but shorter) and tubs.
They have a slightly gritty texure and a tangy, somewhat hot taste. One person detected a little bit of wasabi in the taste. They're pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, but I can't really place the smell.
From the package: “Bite Back™ with groovin' sour cream & onion, and blazin' barbeque protein power chips. Also try our gnarly nacho power snack mix.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: EAS, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Low Fat No Fat Place in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road