Lay's Turkey Potato Chips
Taste test: Turkey-flavored potato chips are a whole new concept for me, so when I was given this bag, I had no idea what to expect.
Well, whoever thought of it, nice job! These chips are awesome. They really do taste like turkey with gravy, and the taste is quite good. It's like combining the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner, all in one bag. Once you've eaten one, it's really hard to stop eating them. Yum.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like turkey with gravy. Nice. Not bad at all.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Aaron in Shanghai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road