Lay's Turkey Potato Chips
Taste test: Turkey-flavored potato chips are a whole new concept for me, so when I was given this bag, I had no idea what to expect.
Well, whoever thought of it, nice job! These chips are awesome. They really do taste like turkey with gravy, and the taste is quite good. It's like combining the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner, all in one bag. Once you've eaten one, it's really hard to stop eating them. Yum.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like turkey with gravy. Nice. Not bad at all.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road