Lay's Turkey Potato Chips
Taste test: Turkey-flavored potato chips are a whole new concept for me, so when I was given this bag, I had no idea what to expect.
Well, whoever thought of it, nice job! These chips are awesome. They really do taste like turkey with gravy, and the taste is quite good. It's like combining the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner, all in one bag. Once you've eaten one, it's really hard to stop eating them. Yum.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like turkey with gravy. Nice. Not bad at all.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Aaron in Shanghai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road