Poppers Old Fashioned Caramel Candy Corn
Taste test: This is good caramel corn.
It's not particularly sweet as caramel corns go, but it does have a good caramel taste, with uniformly large and nearly round kernels. It leaves a sugary residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild caramel aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Glucose, Molasses, Coconut Oil, Lecithin (a natural vegetable ingredient), Bicarbonate of Soda, Artificial Color (carotene).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road