Hula Hoops Sizzling Bacon Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: The ring-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes have a bacon-like flavor, but it isn't a strong flavor.
You need to put at least a couple of them in your mouth at once to really get much bacon taste, and even then, the bacon and the potato flavor are just about evenly matched. If you lick your fingers after eating half a bag of these, you get a very nice, just strong enough, bacony taste. Not bad overall, but it could definitely use more bacon flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very subtle bacon aroma.
From the package: “Take a walk on the more mischevous side of life with Hula Hoops ... Sizzling Bacon Hula Hoops more potty than a purple pool hall.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road