Hula Hoops Sizzling Bacon Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: The ring-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes have a bacon-like flavor, but it isn't a strong flavor.
You need to put at least a couple of them in your mouth at once to really get much bacon taste, and even then, the bacon and the potato flavor are just about evenly matched. If you lick your fingers after eating half a bag of these, you get a very nice, just strong enough, bacony taste. Not bad overall, but it could definitely use more bacon flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very subtle bacon aroma.
From the package: “Take a walk on the more mischevous side of life with Hula Hoops ... Sizzling Bacon Hula Hoops more potty than a purple pool hall.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road