Glenny's Tangy Ketchup Potato Crisps
Taste test: These circular snacks are about an inch and a half in diameter and look sort of like rice cakes, but they have a less styrofoam-like consistency than rice cakes.
They have a mild ketchup flavor that tastes OK, and the taste of the underlying crisp is remotely similar to Pringles. Pretty good, nothing spectacular but did I end up eating the whole bag, which is supposed to be two servings.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A vinegary kind of ketchup smell. It hits you hard at first, but then it becomes more tomatoey.
From the package: “Love yourself! Treat yourelf to the best tasting, healthiest crisps available anywhere ... Lite & crispy bursting with natural flavor. Glenny's Potato Crisps are rich in soy protein and natural Vitamin E, a great combination for heart healthy nutrition.” ... “Low Fat” ... “Extra Protein”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published December 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road