Snyder's of Hanover Garlic Bread Nibblers
Taste test: These are good pretzels nuggets, and they sort of taste like garlic bread.
But a good slice of garlic bread has to have tons of butter on it, and I don't really notice any butter taste to these. But they were popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Combos, for some reason.
From the package: “America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™” ... “Bite-size pieces of pretzels made from our famous sourdough recipe, coated with a unique blend of seasonings ... like flavorful garlic with Italian herbs and spices in our Garlic Bread Nibblers.” ... “One taste and we think you'll agree. Nobody makes bakery pretzels like Snyder's of Hanover.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Bread Snacks (19 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road