Harry's Original Hampton Recipe Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips, with a lot of potato flavor.
They're thick, with a good level of crunchiness. Harry doesn't skin his potatoes before he makes the chips, so they're a bit irregular in shape and consistency.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The oily smell that you usually get from kettle chips.
From the package: “At the Eastern End of Long Island facing the Atlantic are over 40 miles of the prettiest bays and land called “The Hamptons.” Named after English towns by the early settlers, the Hamptons and its beaches, fishing, fine restaurants, local farms and picturesque villages, have become a place to go for fun and relaxation. At our home in East Hampton we enjoy entertaining good friends and family with an evening of food, wine, music, and conversation. I was never happy serving mass produced potato chips. Since I like to cook, I read about making potato chips and developed a recipe I could be proud to serve to those I feel deserved the best.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Harry's Premium Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road