We-We Lobster Crackers
Taste test: This bag contains three giant crackers, each about the size of the bag and irregular in shape.
They’re too big to even try to eat a whole one, so you’d probably just break off a piece and eat that. The problem is, nobody could eat them at all. They tasted pretty nasty. Didn’t seem to taste like lobster at all. Just taste bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell bad, kind of styrofoamy, maybe even lobstery, but bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, lobsters, cooking oil, chilli powder, salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Asia Supermarket, Washington Ave., Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road