Yokitos Batata Lisa
Taste test: These are regular potato chips, imported from Brazil.
They taste good, with a medium level of salt and lots of potato taste. The taste is a lot like Lay's, but there sometimes seems to be some very, very subtle additional flavor in these (possibly lime, but it's quite really subtle).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma.
From the package: “Ingredientes: Batata, gordura vegetal e sal refinado.” ... “Yokitos Batata Frita Ninguém resiste à Yokitos Batata Frita. Elas são super crocantes, fresquinhas e sequinhas, pois são as únicas que contam com a qualidade Yoki. Você vai ficar louco por elas.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (83 reviews)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road