Yokitos Batata Lisa
Taste test: These are regular potato chips, imported from Brazil.
They taste good, with a medium level of salt and lots of potato taste. The taste is a lot like Lay's, but there sometimes seems to be some very, very subtle additional flavor in these (possibly lime, but it's quite really subtle).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma.
From the package: “Ingredientes: Batata, gordura vegetal e sal refinado.” ... “Yokitos Batata Frita Ninguém resiste à Yokitos Batata Frita. Elas são super crocantes, fresquinhas e sequinhas, pois são as únicas que contam com a qualidade Yoki. Você vai ficar louco por elas.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road