Yokitos Batata Lisa
Taste test: These are regular potato chips, imported from Brazil.
They taste good, with a medium level of salt and lots of potato taste. The taste is a lot like Lay's, but there sometimes seems to be some very, very subtle additional flavor in these (possibly lime, but it's quite really subtle).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma.
From the package: “Ingredientes: Batata, gordura vegetal e sal refinado.” ... “Yokitos Batata Frita Ninguém resiste à Yokitos Batata Frita. Elas são super crocantes, fresquinhas e sequinhas, pois são as únicas que contam com a qualidade Yoki. Você vai ficar louco por elas.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road