Bugles Flavor Crazed Southwest Ranch
Taste test: These taste like regular Bugles, there's not much flavor at all on the snack.
We had to lick each Bugle several times before we even got a hint of flavor, and then it reminded us of a Doritos Ranch style. The power of the Bugle itself just overpowered any kind of flavor powder. There was kind of an aftertaste, but it wasn't that spicy or "Crazed".
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like Old El Paso Taco powder.
From the package: “They're New! They're Flavor Crazed Southwest Ranch. This new flavor will have your taste buds beggin' for more!”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road