Poppers Snickerdoodle Candy Corn
Taste test: People who tried this popcorn were surprised, because it didn't taste like what they had expected.
People who didn't notice the name expected caramel corn, because that's what it looks like. People who saw the "Snickerdoodle" name were expecting it would taste like Snickers. In reality, it tastes like cinnamon toast, thanks to the cinnamon sugar coating. It's pretty good, especially if you like cinnamon. It does leave a thin sugary residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to place the smell. Like popcorn with a faint cinnamon smell.
From the package: “Since 1945” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Glucose, Water, Ground Cinnamon, Clear Coconut Oil, Bicarbonate of Soda, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road