Price E. Hunt King of the Rings
Taste test: These are extremely good onion rings.
They have tons of great onion flavor, and once you've eaten one of them, it's hard to stop eating more and more. These have a softer crunch than Funyuns, along with a more intense onion flavor. They look almost like real onion rings, like the ones they sell at Burger King.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell like onions.
From the package: “Onion Rings” ... “Aritos de Cebolla” ... “Could be the best you've ever tasted!” ... “Como nunca los habias probado!” ... “Say NO! to drugs” ... I didn't notice it at first, but the window on the front of thr bag is shaped like a king's crown.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road