Poppers Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This flavor is a first for popcorn, as far as I'm aware.
It's quite good it tastes a lot like a salty sour cream and onion potato chip (without the potato) with a generous but not overdone level of flavoring. Putting sour cream and onion on popcorn was a great idea, and Poppers did a good job with it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oniony popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Since 1945, we've been dedicated to 'perfecting the art of popping corn' here in the bountiful Pacific Northwest. We have continually strived to fulfill our missing statement: 'Poppers remains dedicated to producing, packaging and distributing the finest eating, best tasting, most nutritionally sound popped corn in the marketplace ... we guarantee it.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road