Poppers Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This flavor is a first for popcorn, as far as I'm aware.
It's quite good it tastes a lot like a salty sour cream and onion potato chip (without the potato) with a generous but not overdone level of flavoring. Putting sour cream and onion on popcorn was a great idea, and Poppers did a good job with it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oniony popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Since 1945, we've been dedicated to 'perfecting the art of popping corn' here in the bountiful Pacific Northwest. We have continually strived to fulfill our missing statement: 'Poppers remains dedicated to producing, packaging and distributing the finest eating, best tasting, most nutritionally sound popped corn in the marketplace ... we guarantee it.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road