Dakota Style Cheesy Cheese Curls
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are similar to Crunchy Cheetos in texture and appearance. They have a good crunch. The orange coloring is very bright. They're very cheesy, perhaps slightly more cheesy than Cheetos (which claim to be "dangerously cheesy"), and they leave a fairly low level of cheese powder residue on your fingers, compared with other cheese curls.
Once you've eaten one or two of these, it's very hard to stop eating them, so if you're not careful, the whole bag will be empty before you know it.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a toasted aroma, not very cheesy.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road