Dakota Style Cheesy Cheese Curls
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are similar to Crunchy Cheetos in texture and appearance. They have a good crunch. The orange coloring is very bright. They're very cheesy, perhaps slightly more cheesy than Cheetos (which claim to be "dangerously cheesy"), and they leave a fairly low level of cheese powder residue on your fingers, compared with other cheese curls.
Once you've eaten one or two of these, it's very hard to stop eating them, so if you're not careful, the whole bag will be empty before you know it.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a toasted aroma, not very cheesy.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road