Tohato Strawberry Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are shaped sort of like this cheese puffs, but without the cheese and with some small kinks jutting out of the sides.
They have a sweet strawberry-like taste similar to Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries, except that it's a slightly less intense taste in this case, and with much less crunch than the Cap'n (whose first name is Angus, but the way) gives us in his cereal. Kind of addictive, hard to eat just one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries.
From the package: “Storage: Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut, Rice, Canola), Sugar, Condensed Milk, Sorbitol, Shortening, Coloring (Cochineal Extract), Strawberry Powder, Salt, Artificial Coloring, Emulsifier (Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (432 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road