Tohato Strawberry Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are shaped sort of like this cheese puffs, but without the cheese and with some small kinks jutting out of the sides.
They have a sweet strawberry-like taste similar to Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries, except that it's a slightly less intense taste in this case, and with much less crunch than the Cap'n (whose first name is Angus, but the way) gives us in his cereal. Kind of addictive, hard to eat just one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries.
From the package: “Storage: Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut, Rice, Canola), Sugar, Condensed Milk, Sorbitol, Shortening, Coloring (Cochineal Extract), Strawberry Powder, Salt, Artificial Coloring, Emulsifier (Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road