Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
Taste test: These are good fries with a nice spicy salsa flavor. They're kind of hot, and there's a definite salsa aftertaste. The fries vary in both thickness and length, and they have a good crunch.
The fries didn't stick to my teeth much at all, a stark contrast to some Andy Capp's fries I've eaten in the past. For just a quarter, this was a good snack.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a strong aroma, but it does smell like salsa.
From the package: Ingredients include Degermed Yellow Corn Meal
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Columbia Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Takis Scorpion BBQ
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road