Poppers Hot Chedda' Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: When you first bite into this popcorn, you taste some cheddar cheese but wonder "Where's the heat?" Then a few seconds later, the heat catches up to you, and it stays around for a while in the aftertaste.
Not the hottest in the world by any means, but some good kick to it nonetheless, and the delay adds a good twist to it. People who weren't expecting the heat (and even some who were expecting it) had to run for a beverage. We heard only good things about these, and they were very popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, kind of cheesy and buttery.
From the package: “Since 1945, we've been dedicated to 'perfecting the art of popping corn' here in the bountiful Pacific Northwest. We have continually strived to fulfill our missing statement: 'Poppers remains dedicated to producing, packaging and distributing the finest eating, best tasting, most nutritionally sound popped corn in the marketplace ... we guarantee it.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road