Perri Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps
Taste test: If you're not used to the flavor of prawn cocktail (and I'm not) then the flavor of these seems a little strange.
But once you get over that, they're not bad. They're thin potato chips with a tangy flavor that sort of grows on you as you eat more of them. Most impressive, this small 40g bag was quite generously filled, containing a seemingly endless supply of chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cocktail sauce type aroma on the first whiff, but a bit more like prawn on the second.
From the package: “Mr. Perri says Perri original crisps are made to a delicious recipe and are foil packed to pack in the great crunchiness, flavour and extra freshness. Mr. Perri uses only the finest Itish potatoes and pure vegetable oil, so choose Perri for freshness and taste!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mark in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road