Perri Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps
Taste test: If you're not used to the flavor of prawn cocktail (and I'm not) then the flavor of these seems a little strange.
But once you get over that, they're not bad. They're thin potato chips with a tangy flavor that sort of grows on you as you eat more of them. Most impressive, this small 40g bag was quite generously filled, containing a seemingly endless supply of chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cocktail sauce type aroma on the first whiff, but a bit more like prawn on the second.
From the package: “Mr. Perri says Perri original crisps are made to a delicious recipe and are foil packed to pack in the great crunchiness, flavour and extra freshness. Mr. Perri uses only the finest Itish potatoes and pure vegetable oil, so choose Perri for freshness and taste!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road