Tohato Caramel Corn (Red Bag)
Taste test: These snacks are shaped sort of link thin cheese puffs witha few kinks in them and have a delicious caramel taste to them.
They're quite excellent. It's a challenge to stop eating them, and I could very easily down the entire 3-oz. bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “It's toasted”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road