Tohato Caramel Corn (Red Bag)
Taste test: These snacks are shaped sort of link thin cheese puffs witha few kinks in them and have a delicious caramel taste to them.
They're quite excellent. It's a challenge to stop eating them, and I could very easily down the entire 3-oz. bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “It's toasted”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road