Chile Lemon Ass Kickin' Corn Crunch
Taste test: Thee are in the same genre as Corn Nuts, but the corn kernels are flatter in shape.
Given the hype on the bag, we were expecting these to be extremely hot. They weren't. They have lots of crunch, a nice spicy flavor, and somewhat of an aftertaste, but they really aren't all that hot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sort of hot chile lemon aroma.
From the package: “Kick Yo! Ass Hot!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Southwest Specialty Food, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road