Chile Lemon Ass Kickin' Corn Crunch
Taste test: Thee are in the same genre as Corn Nuts, but the corn kernels are flatter in shape.
Given the hype on the bag, we were expecting these to be extremely hot. They weren't. They have lots of crunch, a nice spicy flavor, and somewhat of an aftertaste, but they really aren't all that hot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sort of hot chile lemon aroma.
From the package: “Kick Yo! Ass Hot!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Southwest Specialty Food, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road