Torengos Splash of Salsa
Taste test: With the Splash of Salsa flavor, Torengos have begun to redeem themselves from the low standing that they obtained when the original, bland version of Torengos was introduced.
Torengos are basically the tortilla chips version of Pringles: uniformly scoop-shaped trangular chips that come in a triangular can. The salsa flavor is quite good — very tasty, with a little bit of zing to it, and the chips actually taste like tortilla chips that have been dipped in salsa. An impressive chip, particularly when you consider its Torengos heritage.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like of like medium-hot salsa (and also like tortilla chips).
From the package: “Great Tasting Flavors!” ... “Serving Size/Tamaño Por Ración 1 oz (28 g about/aprox. 13 chips/unidases)” ... Ingredients include Sun-dried Tomato Powder and Malic Acid.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road