Torengos Splash of Salsa
Taste test: With the Splash of Salsa flavor, Torengos have begun to redeem themselves from the low standing that they obtained when the original, bland version of Torengos was introduced.
Torengos are basically the tortilla chips version of Pringles: uniformly scoop-shaped trangular chips that come in a triangular can. The salsa flavor is quite good — very tasty, with a little bit of zing to it, and the chips actually taste like tortilla chips that have been dipped in salsa. An impressive chip, particularly when you consider its Torengos heritage.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like of like medium-hot salsa (and also like tortilla chips).
From the package: “Great Tasting Flavors!” ... “Serving Size/Tamaño Por Ración 1 oz (28 g about/aprox. 13 chips/unidases)” ... Ingredients include Sun-dried Tomato Powder and Malic Acid.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road