Torengos Splash of Salsa
Taste test: With the Splash of Salsa flavor, Torengos have begun to redeem themselves from the low standing that they obtained when the original, bland version of Torengos was introduced.
Torengos are basically the tortilla chips version of Pringles: uniformly scoop-shaped trangular chips that come in a triangular can. The salsa flavor is quite good — very tasty, with a little bit of zing to it, and the chips actually taste like tortilla chips that have been dipped in salsa. An impressive chip, particularly when you consider its Torengos heritage.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like of like medium-hot salsa (and also like tortilla chips).
From the package: “Great Tasting Flavors!” ... “Serving Size/Tamaño Por Ración 1 oz (28 g about/aprox. 13 chips/unidases)” ... Ingredients include Sun-dried Tomato Powder and Malic Acid.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road