Michael's Gold n' Good No Salt Added Potato Chips
Taste test: The impressive thing about this bag of chips was that it contained many large, unbroken chips.
Like most salt-free potato chips, the chips weren't all that flavorful — if you insist on not having salt on your chips, bland flavor pretty much comes with the territory. But among the salt-free chips out there, these weren't all that bad. The potato flavor is good, but it's really weak, so you really have to think about it while you eat them in order to savor it (or even notice it). Bringing along your salt shaker is one way to really bring out the flavor in these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, it smells like fried clams.
From the package: “Made with potatoes cooked in cottonseed oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road