Harvest Road Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese curls.
They're quite cheesy..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong, nice cheesy aroma
From the package: “It's Harvest Road® Time! When Autumn approaches it seems all of nature awaits with great anticipation to harvest the fruit of its labor. So it is with the people of Harvest Road.® We blend only the finest ingredients nature has to offer, and we bake them to a point of freshness that only our time-honored tradition allows. So if your taste bugs are awaiting the fun, fresh taste of cheese curls, travel down Harvest Road® and discover the best that nature has to offer.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road