Harvest Road Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese curls.
They're quite cheesy..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong, nice cheesy aroma
From the package: “It's Harvest Road® Time! When Autumn approaches it seems all of nature awaits with great anticipation to harvest the fruit of its labor. So it is with the people of Harvest Road.® We blend only the finest ingredients nature has to offer, and we bake them to a point of freshness that only our time-honored tradition allows. So if your taste bugs are awaiting the fun, fresh taste of cheese curls, travel down Harvest Road® and discover the best that nature has to offer.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road