Kikas Natural Potato Chips
The flavor on this "natural" variety more closely resembled the Pringles flavor than the "spicy" version did. If you have a few of these you may become addicted, as I did when I first tasted them at the Snaxpo convention. These chips came from Spain, so it's difficult to find these in the U.S. (we only saw them at Snaxpo and then the manufacturer sent us more).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight potato aroma.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road