Kikas Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are unique-tasting potato chips/crisps, they are small, bite-sized chips.
It's one of those tastes that are hard to place, but unique enough where you become addicted to them once you taste it. The consistency reminded me of Baked Lay's style, others have said they reminded them of a Pringles-type consistency. The spicy version, tested here, had a little bit more of a kick than the regular flavor, which I preferred.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A spicy-type aroma.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (37 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road