Dakota Style Cheesy Cheese Puffs
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: You might think that name "Cheesy Cheese Puffs" is redundant.
But if you were thinking that, you'd be wrong. These cheese puffs are simply awesome, and they're as cheesy as cheese puffs get. They're not as large or wide as your standard puffed Jax, and they're somewhat denser too (but these are not crunchy — Dakota Syle has some Curls that fit that category). Shapewise, these have some kinks in their curves, making them appear a bit irregular. And they taste really, really good. If there were a Cheese Puffs Hall of Fame, these would be charter members. (And if there were a Cheese Puffs Hall of Fame, where do you suppose it would be located? I'm thinking Canton, Ohio.) If you like cheese puffs, do whatever you can to get some of these. You'll be amazed.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell, but not too cheesy.
From the package: “Industrial Strength” ... “Taste the Difference of REAL Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road