Taste test: These are good, thick and crunchy pita chips with sort of a fried dough-like taste, in addition to the vinegar flavoring.
Overall, they're only mildly vinegary, but the vinegariness does vary quite a bit from chip to chip if you luck out, the first one you try could give you a good, strong hit of vinegar..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good zing of vinegar.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's unique wide square cut makes them perfect for scooping dips, hummus, cottage cheese, or salsa. Crumble them on your favorite soup or salad. Serve them with sandwiches or cheese.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road