Bissli Party Snacks Smokey Flavor
Taste test: These are short, hollow tubes a bacon-like taste.
They're pretty good, with a nice crunch. They're even kosher, with an actual rabbi's name on the bag, which is more than you can say for actual bacon.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of bacony. Nice.
From the package: “Cholesterol free wheat snack” ... “Protect from sun” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Palm Oil), Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dehydrated Onion, Spices.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road