Best Nash Spiral Chips Potato Snacks Grill Flavor
Taste test: These snacks are shaped like rotini pasta, and they taste sort of like pasta.
They're made from potatoes, similar in concept to Pringles but with a much different shape. If you don't have the time to boil water and make actual rotini, but don't want to break your teeth by biting into uncooked rotini, these are a good alternative.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a sweet smell, hard to place.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil & Fat, Flavor Enhancers, Spices, Antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road