Best Nash Picobello Chips Potato Snacks Sour Cream & Onion Flavor
Taste test: These are shaped like penne pasta, but they taste like Pringles.
The sour cream and onion flavor is very subtle, so the taste is actually more like regular Pringles than sour cream and onion flavored Pringles..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil & Fat, Flavor Enhancers, Spices, Antioxidants.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road