Taste test: These are a great chip.
They hold their ground against the stiff competition provided by the thin crisp and the crinkle cut. As a third option in the great battle for the best plain, salted chip, these make the choice difficult. Personally, I like to share the love between all three, and definitely all of them have their advantages. Kettle chips are apparently cooked in cholesterol free oil whatever the secret, they are very tasty. They are thick and crunchy, and the light salty flavor is fantastic.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lightly salted smell with the distinctive oil aroma.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “Kettle Chips are hand cooked in the traditional way one batch at a time to create Australia's best tasting crunchy potato chips, using the finest quality Australian grown potatoes. Kettle Chips are cooked in a specially blended Sunflower Oil, which results in 75% less saturated fats than chips cooked in palmolein. Taste the difference!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road