Taste test: I have always been a fan of the Kettle chip they are thick and crunchy and make a lovely change from either the thin style or the crinkle cut.
I am also partial to most of the flavors they add to these tasty chips. Tangy Mexican Salsa is very tasty not too spicy (unlike the chili ones which can sometimes stop you from eating too many with excessive heat) and not too strong of a powdered tomato flavour. All in all YUM!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lightly spicy, tomato aroma.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “Kettle Chips are hand cooked in the traditional way one batch at a time to create Australia's best tasting crunchy potato chips, using the finest quality Australian grown potatoes. Kettle Chips are cooked in a specially blended Sunflower Oil, which results in 75% less saturated fats than chips cooked in palmolein. Taste the difference!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road