Taste test: I have always been a fan of the Kettle chip they are thick and crunchy and make a lovely change from either the thin style or the crinkle cut.
I am also partial to most of the flavors they add to these tasty chips. Tangy Mexican Salsa is very tasty not too spicy (unlike the chili ones which can sometimes stop you from eating too many with excessive heat) and not too strong of a powdered tomato flavour. All in all YUM!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lightly spicy, tomato aroma.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “Kettle Chips are hand cooked in the traditional way one batch at a time to create Australia's best tasting crunchy potato chips, using the finest quality Australian grown potatoes. Kettle Chips are cooked in a specially blended Sunflower Oil, which results in 75% less saturated fats than chips cooked in palmolein. Taste the difference!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road