Taste test: These are double-layer pita chips with tons of crunch and a mild sour cream and onion flavor.
Like most of the Regenie's Crunchy Pitas varieties, these have a sort of a fried dough taste (though they're actually kettle-cooked) underlying the sour cream and onion flavor. A few of the chips had a whole lot of sour cream and onion flavor, but generally the level of flavoring was fairly low. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a fried dough aroma. Not really sour cream or onion.
From the package: “100% natural and delicious” ... “Which flavor do you favor?™ No matter what your taste buds desire, we flavor it. Regenie's, all natural, tantalizing and delectable pitas are made fresh from our kitchen to yours. The freshest quality is guaranteed with any flavor you favor! P.S. Be sure to stock up! I warn you, this product is addicting.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road