Taste test: These are good, but they could use a lot more cheddar.
The underlying crunchy, two-layered pita chips are a lot like the other flavors that Regenie's offers, with a fried dough-like taste. But most of the chips in this container had a pretty weak cheddar flavoring. Some of the chips (especially smaller chips) have more white coating on them than others, and we'd recommend reaching for those, as they have much more cheddar taste, and they're really good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough. Nice. No noticeable cheddar in the aroma.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's unique wide square cut makes them perfect for scooping dips, hummus, cottage cheese, or salsa. Crumble them on your favorite soup or salad. Serve them with sandwiches or cheese.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road