Golden Flake Cheeseburger Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These things taste just like a McDonald's cheeseburger.
And they're quite addictive. I know this one guy named Stewart who personally ate 29 bags of them. And he would've eaten 30 if I hadn't taken the other one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Taste the Fun!” ... “Golden Flake products are made fresh daily in our plants located in Birmingham, Alabama, Ocala, Florida and Nashville, Tennessee.” ... “Open a package of Golden Flake Potato Chips and you get the light, fresh, crisp flavor that makes Golden Flake the choice of people all over the South. Our commitment to quality and our use of only the purest, lightest, freshest ingredients are our promise of satisfaction in any Golden Flake product you try.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Winn-Dixie.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road