Taste test: These kettle-cooked, double-layer pita chips taste a lot like many of the other Regenie's Crunchy Pita flavors, which is a fried dough sort of taste, except that these are even sweeter than most.
The powdered sugar level varies from chip to chip, but you'll get some sweetness no matter which one you grab. You can tell by the amount of white stuff which ones have the most of sugar on them, so if you've got an extra sweet tooth, you can go right to those.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's unique wide square cut makes them perfect for scooping dips, hummus, cottage cheese, or salsa. Crumble them on your favorite soup or salad. Serve them with sandwiches or cheese. Cinnamon Maple sugar or Powdered sugar pitas plus ice cream and hot fudge equals an awesome dessert.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road