Taste test: These double-thick pita chips have a mild garlic and parmesan flavor, combined with the fried dough-like flavor that all of the different varieties of Regenie's have.
They're very tasty, and it's hard to stop eating them..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough, or those fried things at a Chinese restaurant. No noticeable garlic or parmesan.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's unique wide square cut makes them perfect for scooping dips, hummus, cottage cheese, or salsa. Crumble them on your favorite soup or salad. Serve them with sandwiches or cheese.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Pita Chips (61 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road