Corn Nuts Barbecue Crunchy Corn Snacks
Taste test: These toasted corn kernels are indeed very crunchy.
When you first bite in, there's a good barbecue taste. But as you continue to eat them, you get kind of a burnt taste, and the burnt taste stays around for the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like toasted corn. Not really any barbecue in the aroma.
From the package: “Corn gone wrong™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road