Eden Brown Rice Chips
Taste test: The first thing that stands out here is that Brown Rice Chips aren't brown at all they're white.
The taste is certainly our of the ordinary, sort of a vegetable-type taste. Not a bad taste, but nothing all that great that I'd go out of my way to get. The consistency is sort of styrofoam-like, with a decent crunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lo mein at a Chinese restaurant.
From the package: “Eden ® Brown Rice Chips bring you the wholesome benefits of brown rice in a delicious and convenient snack from. Whole grain brown rice is combined with rice bran oil, nori (a sweet, crunchy sea vegetable), and the finest quality sea salt to create these light and tasty chips. After cooking to a perfect crispness, they are centrifuged to remove excess oil. They may be served with confidence because they are made with your satisfaction in mind.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road