Eden Sea Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These chips are crunchy and have sort of a seaweed-like taste to them.
Not truly awful, but really not very appetizing either..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a vegetable like smell, hard to describe.
From the package: Eden® Sea Vegetable Chips bring you the finest grades of sea vegetables, carefuly selected for their valued qualities. Now you can enjoy the benefits of sea vegetables in a convenient, great tasting chip. Our chips are food, and a delicious and nutritious snack. Only rice bran oil (high in oleic acids) is used in cooking. Centrifuge spinning removes most of it, and creates a light, crisp chip. Our chips transcend snack foods and are actually really good food.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road